Henrich Dental offers dental implants to their patients in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Frank Henrich works with a local surgeon to provide a range of dental implants services to help patients restore the appearance and function of their smile. Dr. Henrich will monitor your entire dental implant treatment plan for consistent and quality dental care. From treatment planning to your final restoration, our in-house dental care team has you covered.
Dental Implants offer many cosmetic benefits as well as health benefits. Dental implants offer Dr. Henrich’s patients a stable and healthy oral foundation for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Dental implants can help transform and restore full function to your teeth. There are many cosmetic benefits of dental implants as well.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Patients can eat food without restrictions – There are dietary restrictions with other missing teeth options like dentures. With dental implants there are no restrictions on what you can eat since they are durable, stable and permanent.
- Dental implants are durable and can last a lifetime – Other options for missing teeth, such as dentures, will eventually need replaced or repaired. That cost can add up over a lifetime. When properly placed and cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- No need to damage healthy teeth to get dental implants – When getting a dental bridge, the surrounding healthy teeth require grinding down in order to provide a place to attach the bridge. Basically, you are damaging your healthy teeth in order to provide a replacement for the missing tooth. A dental implant is surgically placed only the space where the missing tooth is located leaving your healthy teeth alone.
- Helps avoid bone loss associated with tooth loss – If you’re missing a tooth or multiple teeth, that void can cause bone loss and deterioration in your jawbone. Tulsa, OK dentist, Dr. Henrich will recommend dental implants because they are the only option for missing teeth that stimulates the jaw bone which helps stimulate bone growth. This will prevent bone loss.
- No more embarrassing social situations – Removable options, such as dentures, for missing teeth oftentimes slip or do not fit correctly. The constant worry that your restoration may fall out while talking or eating is taxing. This leads to feeling uncomfortable in public or around other people. Dental implants are permanent and do not slip thus making speaking a lot easier.
- Improves the appearance of smile and lower face – A face without teeth will appear sunken and can add years to your appearance. Dental implants help keep the natural shape of your face and lower jaw area.
- Closest thing to your natural teeth – A dental implant will look, feel, fit and function just like your natural teeth. They are strong and stable and truly the next best thing to your real teeth.