Helping you improve your dental health is our number-one priority. Dr. Frank Henrich and the team of dental professionals at Henrich Dental in Tulsa, OK provides comprehensive care for all types of dental concerns. From tooth decay to missing teeth, we can help you restore your oral health and enjoy the benefits of a comfortable smile.
Your dentist in Tulsa, OK has dedicated countless hours to staying current with the latest advancements in dentistry. He devotes time outside of the office to be able to provide personalized, patient-focused comprehensive dental care at Henrich Dental. Dr. Henrich offers a wide range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services to patients suffering from a variety of dental concerns.
At Henrich Dental, we take the time to address your dental concerns, examine your teeth, and provide the ideal solution for your oral needs. We will never recommend treatments that are not necessary and try our best to work within your budget.
Dr. Henrich suggests that patients visit his office at least twice a year so that he can determine the overall health of your teeth and ensure that you are not developing any complex dental problems. The earlier we catch a dental problem, the more likely you can avoid more complex treatments.
Addressing Your Dental Concerns In Tulsa, OK
When dental concerns are left untreated, it can compromise the health, appearance, and function of your smile. Undergoing the proper testing and visiting the dentist regularly are some of the ways you can improve your dental health.
- Bleeding Gums: We can help you stop your gums from bleeding with periodontal therapy. This may include scaling and root planning, a deep cleaning of your gum pockets to remove infection. Fight off gingivitis and periodontal disease with a comprehensive treatment at Henrich Dental.
- Crooked Teeth: Misalignment can cause issues if left ignored. Dr. Henrich partners with the best in local orthodontics.
- Dental Anxiety: Fear of the dentist prevents many from visiting for routine dental checkups. We offer oral conscious sedation to help relieve dental fear and anxiety, no matter the reason. We are a judgement-free dentist office, here for your long-term oral health success.
- Headaches: Frequent morning headaches are a sign of a dysfunction in your Temporomandibular joint. Dr. Henrich is experienced in the treatment of TMJ disorders.
- Missing Teeth: We can replace missing teeth with tooth implants, dental bridges, or modern dentures. Your options will depend on the severity of your situation.
- Teeth Grinding: Your worn-down teeth are an effect of constant teeth grinding. We have seen instances where patients didn’t even know that they grind their teeth because teeth grinding can happen while you sleep. Henrich dental can address the root cause AND fix the damage left behind.
Dr. Henrich recommends that patients practice proper oral hygiene care at home as well as schedule regular visits to our Tulsa, Ok dentist office. Preventative dental care can give you the best chance of maintaining optimal oral health. Dr. Henrich will work with each patient to help them achieve excellent oral health.
Schedule A Dental Exam Today
Have you visited the dentist recently? If not, or you are experiencing dental problems like headaches, jaw pain bleeding gums, schedule an appointment with Dr. Henrich. To learn more about your options and treatments, contact our Tulsa, OK dentist office. Patients can call our office or schedule an appointment online.