Dr. Frank Henrich is a general dentist in Tulsa, OK with a special interest in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry. Dr. Henrich uses only metal free restorations and metal free crowns in his practice. Whether you need a simple filling, an implant or a full cosmetic rehabilitation, Dr. Henrich has the knowledge and experience to meet your needs with the best treatment the industry has to offer.
Our goal is to help each of our patients achieve a healthier, more functional smile. After a complete evaluation, we can determine the best form of treatment for your smile. We take a personalized approach to your dental care and work with you to build a treatment plan that is tailored to your unique dentistry needs.
We offer a wide range of dental services to address your dental health needs and aesthetic goals. Whether you are looking for routine dental care or desire a smile makeover, our team can work with you to find the best solution for your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry: change the appearance of your smile for improved oral health and a boost in self-confidence.
- Botox: At Henrich Dental we can administer onabotulinumtoxinA treatments to improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional tooth whitening is an effective procedure that can instantly upgrade your smile.
- Dental Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a simple and effective way to revitalize your smile and strengthen your teeth.
- Dermal Fillers: At Henrich Dental we use Belotero Balance and Radiesse dermal fillers to smooth out and fill in some of the wrinkles in your skin and help it look supple and youthful.
Restorative Dentistry: Repair & Replace.
- Full Mouth Rehab: Patients who are in severe pain or have lost some of the functionality of their mouths through damaged, worn, or missing teeth may require full-mouth rehabilitation.
- Oral Surgery: Some procedures require more experience and training than general dentistry, and at Henrich Dental we offer oral surgery for those who require these treatments.
- Implant Dentistry: Dental implants are the most popular solution for replacing one or more missing teeth. We offer a complete range of implant dentistry services to address your dental needs. Our team will work with you to determine if implants are right for you.
- Dental Crowns: When you’ve lost a significant portion of your tooth, but we determine that it’s still worth saving, a dental crown may be your best option.
- Dentures: Modern dentures are an effective way to replace several missing teeth at once, restoring the functionality of your mouth and revitalizing your smile.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ/TMD) can be a debilitating condition that may cause jaw pain, neck pain that may spread to the shoulders, migraines, difficulty chewing, and the inability to fully open or close your mouth. We offer evaluation and TMJ treatment for your unique needs.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is an appliance that replaces two or more teeth, usually when implants are not an option.
General Dentistry: Maintaining Smiles for Children & Adults.
- Comprehensive Dentistry At Henrich Dental we can provide a comprehensive range of dental services with our techniques and technology.
- Sleep Apnea: If you find yourself struggling with sleepless nights and a definite lack of energy, you might be dealing with sleep apnea.
- Sedation Dentistry: A lot of people are anxious about seeing the dentist. At Henrich Dental we offer sedation dentistry as a simple and effective method to help our patients overcome those concerns and receive the procedures that will improve the function and appearance of their teeth.
- Family Dentistry: We provide dental services for the entire family, whether you need a few cosmetic treatments or full implant dentistry.
- Periodontal Disease: We have the tools and specialized techniques to treat gum problems and restore the health of your mouth.
- Wisdom Teeth: At Henrich Dental we can surgically remove impacted wisdom teeth to ensure they don’t cause problems for the rest of your mouth.
Schedule A Consultation
Henrich Dental is a full-service dental facility, home to your top comprehensive dentist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Henrich and our dental care team are dedicated to helping you improve your dental health. If you have not visited the dentist recently for a routine dental exam, we recommend you visit our dental practice. During your exam, we can determine if there is any dysfunction in your smile and recommend the most appropriate solution for you. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call (918) 208-0273 or request an appointment online.